Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 11,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
We have fun while doing our best as a team in Finance. Our team is a group of driven individuals that are intelligent, organized and dedicated. We work together to accomplish our goals and support the incredible growth at Qualtrics. We are focused on accurate data, accurate analysis and the right business decisions for Qualtrics.
Expectations for Success
- Receive and record vendor bills
- Assist with timely payment of bills
- Work professionally with vendors and vendor requests
- Assist with classification of expenditures, in accordance with company budget
- Review and enter company credit card expenditures
- Review and process employee expense reimbursement reports
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduating within 6 months with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant accounts payable experience
- NetSuite and Coupa experience
- Analytical skills
- Team player
A Day in the Life
Find out why Scott Dallas, Corporate Controller is choosing to grow his finance career at Qualtrics.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories