The Client Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on client retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Client Success Consultant who can ensure our clients are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 6 -12 years of client-facing experience, have the ability to build strong relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
What success looks like in the role
You will know you are doing a great job when your clients renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have outstanding organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are resourceful in the face of challenges, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
A day in the life
- Drive Client Success in the Enterprise Business Segment
- Develop relationships with influential users in a client organization and convert them into Qualtrics champions
- Manage a portfolio of 10-15 enterprise client accounts and consult clients in their journey to increase research volume and quality through their adoption of Qualtrics
- Understand clients’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how Qualtrics can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement best practices in market research across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Establish success plans that clarify client goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally
- Advocate for the needs of clients to leaders in different departments
- Escalate critical client concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our clients
- Monitor Client Health Metrics
- Monitor product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and identify opportunities for growth
- Motivate our clients to conduct more research and carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.