At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Project Manager - Research Services - APJ
The Qualtrics Research Services Team is looking for a detail-oriented, quick-learning Project Manager who can foster and maintain relationships with current clients, balance multiple complex projects at a time, and keep our clients coming back. If you have a passion for helping clients make incredible data-driven decisions and a work hard-play hard mentality, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
This integral position will be responsible for managing our full-service market research projects and will be the primary client day-to-day contact on these projects. The ideal candidate will be a true standout colleague with a solid track record of success in marketing research, project management, and client service.
The Expectation for Success
As a Qualtrics Project Manager you create the link between clients, sales, and specific research project execution. Answering client emails, scoping out new projects to field, setting up technical integrations, and taking ownership for data collection project are just a few reason why this position is in such high demand.
If you are 100% customer obsessed and do whatever it takes (whenever that is needed) to ensure that projects are delivered on time and with the highest quality, then this is the role for you.
A Day in the Life
As a senior team member, work with clients and internal team to lead all aspects of project/study execution, helping guide the client, team-members and any external partners through all critical project phases including;
- Scoping of new projects
- Survey program testing
- Fieldwork launch and data checks
- Fieldwork monitoring
- Fieldwork close
- Data Processing delivery (ensuring accuracy)
- Project debriefs
Work closely with the sales team and effectively communicate status and issues to team members and other project partners. Manage third party vendors which includes soliciting and assessing bids, providing mentorship to the survey programmer, ensuring deliverability, troubleshooting and developing strategic partnerships. Help build and strengthen vendor relationships that provide a wide range of services to end clients.
A project manager usually has 10-20 projects actively collecting data at any given time. Some projects are fundamentally easy and quick, but many others are complex and require creative thought and a dedicated thought process!
In combination with the core duty of launching new projects and monitoring those live in field, our project managers also have the opportunity to work on a wide range of side projects of their choosing that will help to make the team a better environment.
Be an effective player and coach who builds a team while also performing project work.
Being at Qualtrics during this time of unprecedented growth is already exciting, and being a part of the research services team only adds to that level of energy and potential. More leadership is needed and we’re hoping it will be you!
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Strong obsession for the customers success
- You take ownership. You run towards problems, not away.
- You have a strong bias towards action
- Strong communicator
- High attention to detail
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behaviour
- Proven history of being a top performer in a previous company
- Hard-worker, hungry for results, fearless, and committed to success
- Shows grit and tenacity. See the bigger vision, but also be willing to dig into the details
- Knowledge of project management tools and concepts
- Strong analytic aptitude and results oriented with great attention to detail
- Must enjoy working in a team environment with a dispersed team
- 2+ years of market research experience, ideally within the project management function or with relevant experience of managing research projects from inception to completion
- Experience working across various countries and markets in APJ
- Experience managing third party suppliers to achieve business results
- Familiarity with CRM based solutions is a plus (i.e Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc)
- Familiarity with survey scripting and data reporting platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, etc.) is desired. Ability to script surveys in these platforms is a plus
About the Team
The team is all about hitting numbers, breaking records and having fun while we do it. Our company is relatively young in age but are far above our years in taking on responsibilities and making a name for ourselves. Come join us for the ride of your life.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.