At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
About the Team
Searching for your dream job? At Qualtrics, we change the way schools deliver experiences to their parents, students and employees by starting with our own. Come see what it’s like to have an amazing employee experience from the world’s top Experience Management company, continually being recognized as one of the best places to work.
Qualtrics’ K-12 Account Executive team is dedicated to changing the way schools focus on data. As an Account Executive, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating the K-12 market on the value of Qualtrics XM. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted advisors to clients, and being passionate teammates.
The challenge? Qualtrics XM is a very versatile platform, adding value to a limitless array of decision makers. If you love a strategic, analytical sales process and working in the K-12 space, selling Qualtrics XM will always keep you learning and growing.
Your Day in the Life
- You sell the Qualtrics platform and become trusted advisors to District Administration, Directors and Analysts.
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, product demonstrations, on-site presentations, through close
- You drive net-new revenue growth through new district acquisition and expansion of current accounts
- You educate clients on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and build reliable forecasts
Who are you?
- You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You earned a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com
- You have demonstrated a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You are able to travel 15% of the time (3 days/month)
- You have experience in the Ed-Tech Space or a strong dream to pursue it.
- You have 2+ years of sales experience (junior levels)
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in SaaS (senior levels)
- Salary + Uncapped Commissions and Accelerators
- 100% Performance based promotions -- not politics or tenure
- Employee Equity Plan - you'll be an owner of Qualtrics
- 100% covered monthly Healthcare Premiums for you and all dependents
- Holiday break: December 25th through New Years is paid time off
- Catered lunch
- Culture - Incredible work environment - you can wear jeans and bring your dog to the office, anytime
- Quarterly team activities, winter and summer parties, and lots of Qualtrics swag