Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Legal team at Qualtrics is a hard-working, fun-loving, and dynamic group. We focus on solving problems and empowering our business teams to run, not walk. We are always pragmatic—protecting the company from risks that really matter and never slowing it down over issues that are only theoretical. We get the opportunity to work with every department in the company as well as outside counsel, vendors, partners, and (most meaningfully) customers. We strive to avoid pretentiousness and instead focus on working hard, having fun, and delivering results.
Qualtrics is looking for a Paralegal that has competitive drive, strong work ethic, tenacity, visionary “whatever it takes” attitude. If you have a Bachelor’s degree and an interest in working in a corporate legal department, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
The Expectation for Success:
You’ll know you’re doing a phenomenal job when you will be able to support the legal team in handling complex matters. You’ll be analytical, organized and have the ability to communicate both written and verbally. You can build great relationships with other teams here at Qualtrics!
A Day in the Life:
- You will provide support across a wide range of transactional legal matters and subjects
- Help manage and own long-term goals and projects for the legal team
- Develop, implement and execute new internal tools
- Build solid relationships with sales, finance and other teams
- Coordinate electronic signatures and maintain contract records and filings
- Provide limited support for litigation
- Identify and implement methods for streamlining existing processes
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees