At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
Qualtrics is looking for a content manager who will think and do. That means contributing to high-level content strategy for Experience Management, working with experts from around the company, coordinating in-house and agency production, and taking campaigns from inception to successful, sustainable execution. We are looking for leaders who will have a huge impact on awareness and thought leadership.
If you have 3-5 years of experience; a degree in business or communications; a pedigree with top-flight firms, agencies, or clients; demonstrable success in a fast-paced editorial environment; a portfolio of compelling written or visual business-oriented insights; and a lot of gumption; then Qualtrics is the place you should be creating.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when the stories you tell help customers to catch the vision of Experience Management and choose Qualtrics. Your thinking and writing will land the company in the Harvard Business Review, set LinkedIn sharing records, and conquer organic search results.
You’ll be detail-oriented, resourceful, organized, and outgoing. You speak tech, can find great internal and external sources for great stories, challenge your peers and your manager, and think beyond the paragraph for ways to convey experience management insights in writing, in imagery, and in video.
A Day in the Life
- Work across the the company and our clients, with product managers, marketers, sales teams, and subject matter experts to define Experience Management.
- Help employees, clients, and prospects discover the economic value of Experience Management.
- Act as a Qualtrics publisher, overseeing freelancers and agency relationships to concept, craft, and publish demand-generating content.
- Collaborate with the digital, social, and demand gen teams to constantly optimize output to drive business goals, including web traffic, engagement, and sales-accepted leads, and sales pipeline.
- Identify fresh new ideas and stories, then tell them beautifully in case studies, blog posts, long- and short-form articles, definitive guides, social content, visual slide decks, infographics, videos, ebooks, and, if you’re really good, graffiti.
- Develop everything from web stories to promotional copy to conference sessions to earned media and thought leadership.
- Keep production on track by jumping hurdles, skirting pitfalls, and unlocking doors.
- Work projects from concept to distribution and everything in between.