At Qualtrics, we close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organised, and dedicated. We work together to accomplish and exceed our annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides.
As a pre-IPO company, we have done the right things from the beginning to set the stage for a promising future that we control. We are at the start of our journey in EMEA and you could be a part of the amazing growth to follow.
What we are looking for
We are seeking an innovative and passionate Sourcer that is ready to tackle the challenge of building Team Qualtrics! This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is smart, driven, and scrappy with a keen eye for talent.
You will be telling the Qualtrics story to the world. You care deeply about cultivating relationships, having thoughtful conversations with your prospects, and know our organization and its products well enough to articulate all the amazing opportunities. You're the adviser to the remarkable people you find, engage, and guide through the hiring process. By the time you have introduced your prospects to our partners in recruiting, they are comfortable, well-informed, and excited about thir career at Qualtrics.
A Day in the Life
- You'll plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find superb talent for a variety of positions
- You are well acquainted with industry trends and can screen for relevant technical skills and experience
- Maintain scrappy, long-term and relationship-driven prospect pipelines that have a fast turnaround.
- Keep prospect data updated, accurate and recognizes the value that comes from developing a long-term internal talent database.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and project management skills to optimize weekly, monthly and quarterly results
- You’re obsessive about creating a superb experience for each and every candidate.
- Screen, evaluate and facilitate each candidate and their journey while ensuring they are fit for the role and culture.
- You act in a consultative manner where your guidance will lead to improved outcomes, a positive candidate experience, all while earning the respect of your peers and clients.
- Partner with hiring teams to drive recruiting efforts, increase hiring efficiency and improve processes.
- You can demonstrate specific examples of how data and metrics have shaped your messaging to prospects, your overall strategy to develop a pipeline, and the building of trust with your clients.
- You are part of One Team, can multitask and you feel at home in our ever-changing environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ year of recruiting experience
- Experience in both traditional talent sourcing techniques including basic knowledge with boolean searching, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and an understanding of the primary resource sites, groups, discussion forums, and conferences most frequented by potential hires.
You want to be the owner of your success and build your career in a meritocratic organisation where success is continuously rewarded.
You wish to work with smart and all around 'sound' team members, Qualtrics is the right fit for you.
Are you up for the challenge?
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.