Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 9,000 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,000 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth and notable profitability since inception. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
We're seeking a resourceful and passionate Sales or Technical Recruiter that is ready to take on the challenge of building team Qualtrics! This is a great opportunity for someone who is smart, driven, and scrappy with a keen eye for talent.
- Foster long-term relationships with high-caliber talent, build and maintain a network of candidate through effective sourcing strategies
- You’re obsessive about creating a superb experience for each and every candidate
- Screen, evaluate and facilitate each candidate and their journey while assessing and evaluating fit for the role and culture
- Partner with hiring teams to drive recruiting efforts, increase hiring efficiency and improve process efficiency
- Know and be able to speak to Qualtrics technology stack and product direction with candidates, keep in touch with industry trends and screen for relevant technical skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years of experience, preferably with a mix of in-house and agency experience
- Track record for successfully identifying and qualifying exceptional engineering candidates or a strong understanding of positions, compensation, techniques and methodologies preferably in the SaaS space
- Experience in sourcing for technical candidates through multiple channels or an ability to articulate the Qualtrics value proposition and story to candidates
- Experience working in a multi-national company and across multiple locations is desirable
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Strong understanding of direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- A go-getter, who is tech-savvy and an “A-team” player with a desire to grow and shape our team
- Passion/ and interest for technology
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Even Better if you Have...
- Experience developing programs to drive large volume pipelines
- Competitive drive, strong work ethic, tenacity, ambitious “whatever it takes” attitude
- Desire for constant self-improvement
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced, high stakes environment
- General understanding of business and the corporate world
- Multi-tasking skills, organizational, time/decision management skills
- Sense of humor. Taking your work seriously but not taking yourself too seriously.
- Ability to be quick on your feet, work hard, work smart, and work quickly
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.