Sales Development Team (SDR) Objectives:
- Develop more sales/revenue for the company by building legitimate opportunities and partnering with sales team to convert these to revenue
- Develop high-quality future Account Executives
- Collaborate closely with the Qualtrics Growth Team (Marketing) to capitalize on warmth generated through campaigns and initiatives
We are looking for someone who can recruit, interview, train, coach, and prepare Sales Development Representatives for success in their roles and promote into high performing Account Executives. We need someone ready to hit and exceed bold targets in the areas detailed above with their team.
Qualtrics is looking for a dedicated leader that is incredible at developing young talent. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, successful Account Executive experience (preferably 4+ years in technology sales), and 2+ years of sales leadership experience, this could be a perfect match.
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a phenomenal job when you’re exceeding your quarterly revenue quotas and producing world-class Account Executives who ramp quickly and perform above expectations. You’ll be a great trainer, increase accountability to goals, and identify areas to coach the team to consistently raise the bar in their role. As a team leader with a consistent track record of individual success, you won’t be afraid to get in the weeds to show your reps how to execute, observe their skills, and continue to refine multiple performance areas.
A Day in the Life
- You love to recruit and interview top candidates across the country and travel to highly-accredited universities
- You’re ready for on-call mentorship with SDR’s to better their account approach, prospecting, and discovery efforts
- You work strategically with Account Executive Leaders to determine optimized ways of working cross functionally to find mutual success
- You help progress SDRs through a long-term path including different levels that help them acquire skills along the way to promote towards account executives.
- You lead group trainings and team meetings with new hires and current employees
- You hold your team accountable to obtain their monthly targets
- You strategize with others leaders regarding the best practices for generating additional revenue and producing high-quality quota carriers
- You’re quick to pick up the phone and make calls with your team to help them learn through example
- You’re the type of person willing to put in whatever it takes to help your team succeed
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.