Sales Development Team Objectives:
1- Develop more sales/revenue for the company by creating legitimate opportunities and partnering with sales team to help these convert to revenue.
2- Develop high-quality future Account Executives.
3- Working closely with the Qualtrics Growth Team (Marketing) to capitalize on warmth generated through campaigns and initiatives.
The Sales Development Team is in need of someone who can recruit, interview, train, coach, and prepare Sales Development Representatives for success in their roles and promote into high performing Account Executives. We need someone ready to hit and exceed aggressive targets in the areas detailed above with their team of Sales Development Representatives.
Qualtrics is looking for a dedicated leader that is incredible at developing young talent. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, successful Account Executive experience (preferably 4+ years in technology sales), and leadership DNA, this could be a perfect match.
The Expectation for Success: (What success looks like in the role)
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you’re crushing your quarterly revenue quotas and producing top-notch Account Executives who ramp quickly and perform above expectations. You’ll be a great trainer, hold team members accountable to their goals, and identify areas to help your team consistently raise the bar in their role. As a team leader with a proven track record of individual success, you won’t be afraid to get in the weeds with your team to show them how to execute, observe their skills, and continue to help them refine multiple performance areas.
A Day in the Life:
- You love to recruit and interview top candidates across the country and travel to top-tier universities
- You’re ready for on-call coaching with SDR’s to better their account approach, prospecting, and discovery efforts
- You work strategically with Account Executive Leaders to determine optimized ways of working cross functionally to find mutual success
- You work closely with the Qualtrics Growth Team (Marketing) to capitalize on “warmth” generated by campaigns and initiatives
- You help progress SDRs through a long-term path including different levels that help them acquire skills along the way to promote towards account executives.
- You lead group trainings and team meetings with new hires and current employees
- You hold your team accountable to obtain their monthly targets
- You strategize with others leaders regarding the best practices for generating additional revenue and producing high-quality quota carriers
- You’re quick to pick up the phone and make calls with your team to help them learn through example
- You’re the type of person willing to put in whatever it takes to help your team succeed
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.