The Bids and Tender Manager manages proposals and works with diverse groups including sales, marketing, services and legal to produce compelling, persuasive proposal content and ensure the timely submission of compliant proposals.
Expectations for Success:
You’ll be detail-oriented, organised and have strong communication skills, with excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and ideally Adobe Indesign. As a member of the proposal team, you will work to support the sales team with client-facing, written communications, and will be able to work with a variety of teams across the organisation. You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you are positively contributing to the EMEA sales targets and supporting the entire Qualtrics team.
If you have 2-3 years in a similar role, a degree in communications, technical writing, English, business, marketing, or related field experience, and strong analytical and organisational skills, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of. You’ll need the ability to work on your own initiative and act independently whilst also being able to work successfully as part of team.
A Day in the Life:
- Managing the proposal creation process for responses to with RFPs and RFIs received
- Supporting sales reps to develop strategic content aligned with the Qualtrics value proposition
- Managing large strategic bids across multiple sectors and markets, including some of the biggest deals in EMEA
- Providing expert advice to inform go/no-go decisions
- Coordinating multi-disciplinary teams to deliver comprehensive and compelling proposals
- Developing and maintaining compelling, persuasive RFP content for the proposal content library
- Liaising with Qualtrics’ subject matter experts to inform responses to RFPs
- Ensuring RFx responses are compliant with requirements
- Reviewing proposals to ensure a flawless product, ready for submission, including proofreading and formatting
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously to ensure deadlines are met
- Analysing results to ensure processes and policies are effective and operating efficiently
- Regularly communicating progress and initiatives to EMEA Sales Management team and EMEA Executive Leadership team
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information or marital status.