Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most visionary brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 9,000 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1800 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
Expectations for Success
- Lead the market research process from project conception through final deliverables
- Run timelines, communications and expectations of customer and vendor(s)
- Coordinate and advise on various project activities throughout the life of a project
- Ensure customer is happy with experience and feels comfortable with quality of data collected and deliverables provided
- Perform technical setup on customer surveys
- Be proficient in use of the Qualtrics software
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-6 years in a market research job function
- Superb communication and project management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, unstructured, and highly competitive environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and pleasantly through both written and spoken mode
- 1-2 years of experience in the SaaS (Service as a software) industry is preferred
- Experience mentoring or managing others
- Market research knowledge and experience
A Day in the Life
From managing the research process, to customer interfacing, to dedicatedly seeking ways to improve the processes and scalability of our team, there are no boring days for our team members.
You will manage the research process across a wide variety of projects, industries, methodologies and clients from project onset through delivery of final deliverables. This entails managing all phases of project execution, possibly including survey design and programming, data collection, data processing, analysis and reporting. Along the way you will consult and advise clients on standard methodologies, coordinate resources, ensure high data quality, and provide updates to customer who have projects for which we are currently running. A senior project manager usually has 15-25 projects active at any given time.
You will coach and manage project managers as they begin their careers, including teaching technical, research, and management skills as well as mentoring on longer term career goals. Typically, you will regularly meet with 1-3 project managers with potential to lead a larger team down the line.
Along with providing updates to live projects, you will continue to take on new projects which involves a review of the survey(s), providing feedback regarding standard methodologies, collaborating with the sales representative, and integrating the survey. Some projects are fundamentally easy and quick, but many others are complex and require creative thought and a dedicated thought process!
In combination with the core duty of managing research projects, our project managers also have the opportunity to work on side projects of their choosing that will help to make the team a better environment, as well as to help it run more efficiently and expand our team’s capabilities. As Qualtrics continues its exponential growth so does the Research Services team, and that means a need for scalable processes, continued innovation on our offer, and constant revisions to the current practices in order to fine tune and better our operations.
Being at Qualtrics during this time of unprecedented growth is already exciting, and being a part of the Research Services team only adds to that level of energy and potential. More leadership is needed and we’re hoping it will be you!