At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
Qualtrics is looking for an in-house journalist who can find, research and develop compelling content and stories across various teams to help tell the Qualtrics story to the world.
Expectations for Success
- Build content to support thought leadership for the brand growth team including public relations program, content team, social media, product marketing, and executives.
- Deliver compelling content to help increase brand awareness & thought leadership, drive sales leads, increase demand.
- Responsible for producing multiple thought leadership pieces each week.
- Primary types of content to include, thought leadership articles, industry/category articles, blog posts, social posts.
- Bachelor’s degree from a selective university in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- Minimum 4 years writing experience in journalism, marketing, public relations or related field
- 3+ years of experience with SEO and internet content writing
- Superior writing skills in a number of different styles/tones, from formal to casual
- Impeccable spelling and grammar, knowledge of AP Stylebook
- A prolific writer who brings interesting, compelling, rare perspectives to a conversation
- Great research, organizational, storytelling & editing skills
- A genuine teammate with exceptional collaboration skills for building relationships with anyone, anywhere
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to deliver exceptional quality on-time and on budget
- Real passion for building brand awareness and thought leadership through storytelling
- Ability to manage multiple projects under deadline and consistently deliver high-quality content
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO standard methodologies
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- 28 paid days off - 15 PTO and 13 Holiday closures.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year).
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.