Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
As a Solutions Architect you will combine your business acumen and deep technical, hands-on experience to help large enterprises leverage the power of the Qualtrics platform and transform their business. In this role, you will work with business and technical decision makers from our largest accounts, as well as Qualtrics’ technology partners and account teams.
Solutions Architects engage early in the project lifecycle where the customer is just beginning to define the vision, imagine what is possible and determine if it’s feasible. The role requires an affinity for solution selling, technology evangelism and customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers while explaining abstract technical concepts as they relate to business value, is a must.
The Expectation for Success
You will lead Project Discovery and Design Sessions as well as Project Scoping conversations in order to validate the customer solution and articulate the business impact of the solution.
You will accomplish this by designing technical solutions that meet customer’s business objectives. This role requires a high degree of cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Engineering, and customers.
The position will provide technical expertise for scoping and defining solutions for customers with needs beyond the typical platform capabilities. It will also be an opportunity to influence the product roadmap by contributing to solutions utilized across multiple customer projects. This position will report directly to the Director of Solutions Architects.
A Day in the Life
- Design and document custom solutions for individual customer’s needs by adapting the platform capabilities to the needs of Qualtrics’ enterprise-level customers.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Engineering, and other teams to ensure compelling solutions are created by presenting to customer executive and IT teams.
- Assist in driving sales pipeline while ensuring achievement of Professional Services billing targets.
- Establish strong relationships with the customer’s key technical and business decision makers.
- Understand the customer’s business requirements in order to articulate the solution’s business value.
- Assist with driving operational efficiencies across the Professional Services team.
- Keep up to date with market trends in target industry, competitive insights and industry regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the Qualtrics Research Suite and other products.
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
- Have the ability and passion necessary to maintain technical excellence with emerging technologies, including competitive technologies, while continuing to manage customer opportunities.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.