At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees
The Customer Success Team advises and guides customers in establishing effective XM programs that lead to measurable business impact. We consult with customers throughout their journey with Qualtrics, we listen carefully to our customers, foster new ideas inside Qualtrics to drive operational improvements and product enhancements.
Are you a Customer Success Manager with a real passion for converting customers into champions? Do you have experience in a customer-facing role, where you demonstrate an ability to balance multiple customer relationships? Can you take a structured approach to understanding their business objectives and measures of success, as well as devising solutions to their business problems and handling the expectations of multiple partners? If so, a role in customer success may be for you.
- You handle a portfolio of customer accounts and advise on their journey to realising their program’s goals.
- Develop relationships with partners and convert them into Qualtrics champions.
- Understand customers’ business challenges and industry trends to advise and help them achieve their objectives.
- Establish success plans that bring together the customer’s goals and next steps in the journey.
- Prepare content that educates customers on how to fully utilize the platform.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience.
- Maintain an authoritative knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform.
- Assist in the sales process to illustrate how Qualtrics can deliver on customer requirements.
- Collaborate with product teams to bring in-depth insights on real-world customer needs to craft the product roadmap.
- 8+ years in a consulting, professional services or similar customer-facing role.
- A bachelor's degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- MBA or advanced degree.
- Experience with a consulting firm, software vendor or SaaS company.
- University degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering etc.).
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.