At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organisations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
- Demand creation (cold calling), demand response (warm calling), demand management (managed follow up process)
- Effectively communicate value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with prospects
- Discover, navigate and document an organisation’s marketing research landscape and transfer to Account Executive team in a consistent, uniform fashion.
- Maintain all activity information in Salesforce.com
- Kick butt and have fun on a daily basis (yes, this is actually a team requirement)
- Reliable, confident, and articulate
- Desire to progress to sales position
- Exceptional interpersonal ability
- Ability to make a high volume of outbound calls and interact with VP level executives
- Bachelors Degree (or within 6 months of graduating)
A Day in the Life
- Generating a pipeline of leads and business opportunities through prospecting into companies
- Effectively communicating the value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with potential new customers
- Discover, navigate and document an orgaisations marketing research landscape and deliver to the Sales team in a timely and consistent fashion
- Ensure that all activity in Salesforce.com is updated and accurate
About the Team
Starting on the Sales Development Team, you will receive world class training on our products and sales process, get acclimated to the industry, and familiar with our client demographic. Those who exemplify exceptional performance, will be quickly promoted onto one of our Corporate Sales Teams across multiple product lines. Corporate Sales representatives have the opportunity to progress in sales or leadership positions.
The Sales Development team is an essential team in Qualtrics sales and marketing efforts and is responsible for a combination of demand response, demand management and demand creation. The primary charge of a Sales Development representative is to fill and manage the top portion of the sales pipeline allowing Account Executives to focus on closing business. Exceptional training will be provided for ideal candidates and the Sales Development team will serve as a recruiting source for other internal Qualtrics positions. The position reports to the head of Sales Development, and will be located at the Qualtrics corporate office in Sydney, Australia.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.