Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company and the provider of the world's leading insight platform. 6,600 enterprises worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 business schools rely on Qualtrics technology. Our solutions make it fast and easy to capture customer, employee, and market insights in one place. These insights help our clients make informed, data-driven business decisions. Global enterprises, academic institutions, and government agencies use Qualtrics to collect, analyze, and act on voice of the customer, customer satisfaction, employee engagement, 360-degree reviews, brand, market, product concept, and employee feedback. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit qualtrics.com.
- Demand creation (cold calling), demand response (warm calling), demand management (managed follow up process)
- Effectively communicate value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with prospects
- Discover, navigate and document an organisation’s marketing research landscape and transfer to Account Executive team in a consistent, uniform fashion.
- Maintain all activity information in Salesforce.com
- Kick butt and have fun on a daily basis (yes, this is actually a team requirement)
- Reliable, confident, and articulate
- Desire to progress to sales position
- Exceptional interpersonal ability
- Ability to make a high volume of outbound calls and interact with VP level executives
- Bachelors Degree (or within 6 months of graduating)
A Day in the Life
- Generating a pipeline of leads and business opportunities through prospecting into companies
- Effectively communicating the value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with potential new customers
- Discover, navigate and document an orgaisations marketing research landscape and deliver to the Sales team in a timely and consistent fashion
- Ensure that all activity in Salesforce.com is updated and accurate
About the Team
Starting on the Sales Development Team, you will receive world class training on our products and sales process, get acclimated to the industry, and familiar with our client demographic. Those who exemplify exceptional performance, will be quickly promoted onto one of our Corporate Sales Teams across multiple product lines. Corporate Sales representatives have the opportunity to progress in sales or leadership positions.
The Sales Development team is an essential team in Qualtrics sales and marketing efforts and is responsible for a combination of demand response, demand management and demand creation. The primary charge of a Sales Development representative is to fill and manage the top portion of the sales pipeline allowing Account Executives to focus on closing business. Exceptional training will be provided for ideal candidates and the Sales Development team will serve as a recruiting source for other internal Qualtrics positions. The position reports to the head of Sales Development, and will be located at the Qualtrics corporate office in Sydney, Australia.