Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company and the provider of the world's leading insight platform. 6,600 enterprises worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 business schools rely on Qualtrics technology. Our solutions make it fast and easy to capture customer, employee, and market insights in one place. These insights help our clients make informed, data-driven business decisions. Global enterprises, academic institutions, and government agencies use Qualtrics to collect, analyze, and act on voice of the customer, customer satisfaction, employee engagement, 360-degree reviews, brand, market, product concept, and employee feedback. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit qualtrics.com.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics Research Software platform to marketing and research executives of Fortune 500 companies, governments NPOs and/or academic institutions
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 2 years sales experience
- Highly Competitive
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with cold calling
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- 5+ years of Inside Sales experience
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.