At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Client Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on client retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Client Success Associate who can ensure our clients are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have the ability to build positive relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
What Success Looks Like in the Role:
You will know you are doing a phenomenal job when your clients renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have outstanding interpersonal skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
A Day in the Life:
- Drive Client Success in the K12 or University Segment
- Develop relationships with influential users in a client organization and convert them into Qualtrics champions
- Manage a portfolio of K12 or University client accounts (75-100) and consult clients in their journey to increase adoption of Qualtrics
- Understand clients challenges and industry trends and consult on how Qualtrics can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement standard methodologies in academic experience across a variety of use cases
- Establish success plans that clarify client goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally
- Advocate for the needs of clients to leaders in different departments
- Bring up critical client concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater happiness and dedication among our clients
- Monitor Client Health Metrics
- Monitor product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks arise
- Conduct regular client reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and see opportunities for growth
- Motivate our clients to carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations