At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on client retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Manager for the Customer Success team who can lead a team of Insight Consultants to ensure our clients are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have an MBA from a top-tier university, have 5+ years of experience in a client-facing role with at least 3 years of leadership experience, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
What Success Looks Like in the Role:
You will know you are doing a great job when your team’s clients renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. Team members can depend on you for guidance. You develop and mentor your team and are an excellent communicator. You care about the customer experience, have detail-orientation and love market research! You are inventive in the face of challenges, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
A Day in the Life:
- Manage a large P&L with accountability for achieving quarterly and annual revenue and expense targets. Manage team capacity, forecasting and resource allocation.
- Build and develop a team of world-class insight consultants. Train and mentor team members into top-flight consultants that help customers maximize the value they get from Qualtrics solutions.
- Accurately evaluate performance of team members and provide direct and actionable feedback.
- Develop new strategies and techniques to improve the quality and breadth of services we provide to customers.
- Work with cross-functional counterparts to solve client problems, improve our solution offerings, improve the overall customer experience.
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the entire suite of Qualtrics solutions.
Qualtrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.