Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on client retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Senior Success Consultant who can ensure our clients are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 4-6 years of client-facing experience, have the ability to build positive relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing a phenomenal job when your clients renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have outstanding interpersonal skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
A Day in the Life
- Drive Client Success in the Mid-market Business Segment
- Develop relationships with influential users in a client organization and convert them into Qualtrics champions
- Manage a portfolio of 25-35 mid-market client accounts and consult clients in their journey to increase research volume and quality through their adoption of Qualtrics
- Understand clients’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how Qualtrics can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement standard methodologies in market research across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Establish success plans that clarify client goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Advocate for the needs of clients to leaders in different departments
- Raise critical client concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater happiness and dedication among our clients
- Monitor Client Health Metrics
- Monitor product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and find opportunities for growth
- Motivate our clients to conduct more research and carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories