The Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
As a Global Operations Manager, you will combine your passion for hiring, developing and leading teams and your ability to design/implement new business processes at one of the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies. Working closely with our Head of Global Operations and other cross functional leaders, you will help establish new global processes/policies to increase efficiencies and enhance the overall customer experience. The Global Ops Manager will typically lead 15 - 20 people across multiple teams. You should have a strong interest in (1) building elite teams; (2) driving operational best practices; (3) Experience Management ; and (4) product strategy.
- Lead our team of high-performing Product Specialists to deliver excellent customer support. This team serves as the talent incubator for significant roles within Qualtrics. As such, for the Product Specialist role, we hire fresh grads from top universities who are top of their class (median GPA above a 3.7, strong extracurricular involvement, passion for research, etc.).
- Provide coaching and mentorship to guide career development. Lead team capacity, forecasting, and resource allocation while accurately evaluating performance of team members and providing direct and actionable feedback.
- Evaluate, embrace and implement new breakthrough technologies designed to deliver a customer experience that significantly outpaces the competition.
- Design and implement innovative global and scalable operational processes that increase efficiency and create raving fans using the Qualtrics product.
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to identify and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Handle delivery of support and client issue resolution and initiate new strategies to ensure that client issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly.
- Communicate team impact and results to key partners and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform and other products and drive improvements to product quality/customer experience.
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed hiring goals.
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university.
- Prior leadership experience.
- 1-3 years at a top tier consulting firm and/or relevant operational experience.
- Self-starter capable of working concurrently across multiple projects in a energizing environment.
- Shown ability to build and lead teams to concrete and measurable results.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to encourage others.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet bold goals.
- Demonstrated track record of dedicated customer problem solving.
- Flexibility to deal with client and internal challenges as they arise and the ability to develop and implement strategies to overcome these challenges.
- International experience.