The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. We partner with our customers throughout their experience journey and help them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand our customers’ goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy and entrepreneurial individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on customer retention and maturity. We have ambitious members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Expectations for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your customers engage successfully to solve their business problems. Apart from renewing and expanding their usage of Qualtrics, your work will lead to a highly engaging customer experience. You have a strong product/program management background, experience leading large projects, and have a well-rounded technical background in current SaaS technologies. A great product manager sits at the intersection of business, technology, and design. You will be sitting on the customer success team developing product experiences in partnership with Product, Engineering and Business teams across Qualtrics. You have strong organizational skills, can juggle multiple priorities, and are a great communicator who empathizes with your audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges and thrive on problem-solving. You are excited about innovating, developing, and executing content initiatives as well as making recommendations on marketing plans.
A Day in the Life
- Drive Customer Success by building experiences to convert users in a client organization into Qualtrics champions
- Lead the strategy and stakeholder management around the product experiences channel
- Have a “CEO Mindset” and partner with the Product Management team to co-own the product strategy to deliver on highly engaging experiences
- Design and create targeted experiences across a variety of product to improve active user engagement with specific customer segments and customize content depending on where they are in the lifecycle
- Partner closely with our enablement leads, product marketing managers, and subject matter experts from across the company to deliver engaging content that helps accelerate the adoption, retention, and expansion of customers
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining a long-term roadmap
- Collaborate with other groups within the company to orchestrate successful product outcomes including Product Management, Sciences teams, Engineering, Design, Technical Program Management, Delivery, Support, and Product Marketing
- Partner across the Customer Success team to ideate customer-lifecycle touchpoints to drive retention, and collaborate across internal teams to execute these plans by writing experience briefs and overseeing their deployment
- Project management of various stakeholders to build the reporting for customer engagement across various internal databases.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve overall customer experience leading to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in B2B Marketing & Demand Generation
- Customer Success experience a plus
- Basic proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification a plus!
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience building and launching email and nurture programs to drive qualified leads to sales or customer renewals
- Technically capable, excellent communicator
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories