The Customer Success team drives usage, adoption, and maturity of Experience Management programs. We help our customers transform into experience organizations and aim to progressively increase their return on investment, creating Qualtrics champions. We partner cross-functionally across the organization to drive action for our customers and are involved in everything from building the product roadmap, to informing how we go to market, and determining how we sell and service accounts. In addition, the Customer Success team works to deeply understand our customers’ and industries’ core challenges and customize solutions utilizing the Qualtrics platform.
A Day in the Life
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Drive adoption and expansion of key platform features by demoing and developing proof of concepts/pilots for key platform features while leveraging best practices
- Help generate pipeline by building reference cases with clear ROI, prove out feature feasibility and usage, and proactively identifying potential customers to scale key features to
- Help Customer Success organization scale by conducting 1:many webinars / office hour sessions on key platform features, sharing best practices on designing scalable solutions and sharing common technical challenges and solutions
- Become an expert at the company for our most strategic platform capabilities and understanding the customers’ platform needs
- Partner with Customer Success product leaders and product managers to shape product roadmap and improve usability
- Proactively identify implementation process improvements, determine root causes and overcome roadblocks.
- Be an integral member of a team of world class consultants that partners with our customers to build Experience Management vision and strategy.
- Leverage your passion for the technology industry, strategic thinking skills and project management experience to excel in the role.
- Strong record of academic performance - Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in science, technology, engineering, commerce, business or a related field.
- 2-4 years experience in a combination of strategy, consulting, operations, product management, or an equivalent field.
- Experience with project implementation / delivery on a technical platform
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to be efficient with limited resources, to understand business needs and to communicate and present to Senior Management effectively.
- Strong prioritization skills and the ability to navigate when to dive deep while keeping sight of the bigger picture.
- Prior experience in management consulting or an advisory role in a related industry is preferred, especially in the tech, XM, or SaaS industries.
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories