Hiring Manager: Aisling O' Connor
Recruiter: Tulika Balachander
Qualtrics is seeking a Regional XM Strategist who can ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you are creative, a superb communicator and problem-solver, have the ability to build positive relationships and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
Part advisor, project manager, consultant, and digital marketer, this role will challenge your analytical, creative and customer-facing skills. You will advise and guide a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch the product, adopt it widely and realize business value through their use of the platform. You will do this through value-add engagements with customers at key touchpoints in the customer journey.
Scale Associates work with customers either in 1:1 engagement for high impact objectives, or by running large scale successful digital programs to impact customers and build trust.
The Expectation for Success
You are ready to build the next generation of experience management at scale. You will know you are doing an outstanding job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have excellent advocacy and advisory skills and enjoy driving decisions with program leaders in the corporate and enterprise customer segments. You have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are a great communicator who empathizes with your audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, use your expertise to consult on best practices, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed. You are excited to design and build digital touch programs to strengthen customer relationships with the high-touch service experience.
A Day in the Life
- Drive Customer Success at Scale by converting users into Qualtrics champions
- Ideally 3 + years experience
- Handle a large portfolio of customer accounts
- Nurturing a high-volume of customers via digital touch campaigns and programs
- Engage 1:1 with customers during first project launch and at critical points in the customer journey to ensure adaption and maturation
- Monitor Customer Health Metrics and product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks and problems arise
- Hold Consulting calls for customers across the entire Scale EMEA portfolio on speciality topics to drive usage and adoption
- Partner with our global scale team on the EMEA rollout strategy and execution of 1:many events