Graduate Software Engineer- Engineering Services
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, analyze, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM globally and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure and define the future of Experience Management from technical perspective! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Our job is to simplify our clients data collection, results analysis, reports and dashboards builds, and drive actions to improve their customer experience. We do this by building an immersive, simple-yet-powerful SaaS product that can be accessed by any modern browsers. Do you want to build software that makes it easy for businesses to be more customer-centric? Join our team and help us build it!
We are looking for creative, responsible, intellectually curious and customer obsessed individuals to collaborate directly with our clients on custom features. You should be able to design features for our cutting edge, cloud-based, insights platform spanning data ingestion, analysis, reporting, and resolution workflows. You will be an owner, someone experienced with the full spectrum of activities involved with building custom products for customers, including brainstorming customer experiences, design, coding, testing, tuning and operational ownership. You will love shipping product to customers and look forward to blowing away your customers expectations. You will collaborate effectively and have fun doing it.
Our team is a collection of extraordinarily passionate developers who are riding the cutting edge of cloud computing and web scalability. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions that are used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. We are expanding our engineering team quickly, but thoughtfully; few companies offer such amazing learning opportunities and possibilities for advancement like the Qualtrics Engineering team.
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
- Experience with modern web development languages/technologies such as Python, Node.js, Java
- Experience building secure, scalable, internet facing web applications and services.
- Database / Data Storage experience such as Mongo and MySQL
- Worked on teams that have used Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
A Day in the Life
- Design clever, efficient solutions using the latest cloud technologies like AWS
- Developing scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Working closely with your peers to gather and incorporate their feedback into your feature design
- Obsessing over the efficacy of your new features and applying the same lessons to improve the performance of existing features
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
As a team we'll build the next industry-leading cloud-based insights platform, helping every business to become more customer-centric. We will not only shape our product, but improve the direction of the companies that use our platform through our choices. Come help us change the world!