Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is looking for a full-time Proposal Writer who loves working with Sales in building value propositions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree (Technical Writing, Business Strategy, or Marketing), have 3-5 years of proposal or bid writing experience, have high-level writing skills to author and edit technical content, and experience developing winning proposals and coordinating RFP responses, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve always dreamed of.
The Expectation for Success:
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when our sales team comes to you for proposals. You can write compelling work, have excellent organizational skills, can multi-task, and manage your time effectively so you can go on a beautiful hike up Provo Canyon for your lunch break!
A Day in the Life:
- Lead and/or run the proposal creation process for the responses Qualtrics develops in conjunction with RFPs and RFIs (requests for information) received.
- Develop and maintain compelling, persuasive RFP content
- Build compliant outlines for RFPs/RFIs
- Assist in developing and maintaining a proposal content library
- Work with the proposal team to support the sales team with client-facing, written communications
- Review proposals to ensure a precise product ready for client review; proofread for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organize, and pull attachments and exhibits
- Consistently implement Qualtrics brand messaging, including tone, style, and theme, within all responses. Effectively demonstrate and promote the Qualtrics value proposition
- Liaise with Qualtrics’ subject matter experts to inform responses to RFPs and/or to support the maintenance of content organized in knowledge base, including its technical accuracy
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply meaningful to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.