Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
With Qualtrics poised to continue its incredible growth into 2021, the Global Enablement team is expanding! The Customer Success Enablement group is tasked with driving enablement of strategic mastery skills, product knowledge and domain knowledge to secure expansion & renewal of the Qualtrics Experience Management platform.
The processes, tools, curriculum and training designed and delivered by this team are critical in the success of the Customer Success organisation. Specifically, the work of the EMEA CS Enablement Specialist will ensure that our team members continue to understand our products, understand our methodology, and deliver value with our customers. This specialist is responsible for training CS reps on how to drive end-to-end success of our platform with our customers and in the marketplace as quickly as possible.
To achieve the team mission, every member must demonstrate significant ownership and is involved in building curriculum, implementing processes and tools, defining and holding accountability to key metrics, and leading training with the Customer Success organisation. The success or failure of this team is measured as one of the key metrics of the company, meaning it is highly valued by and visible to senior leaders and the Qualtrics executive team.
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when you have a reputation for empowering new and ramped Customer Success reps to do their best work, which in turn enables our customers to transform their businesses. What makes this role unique is that every day is different and exciting. Some days will be spent delivering trainings for the global organisation, while others will be focused on coaching reps and working in small teams. You demonstrate a professional attitude and demeanor when interacting with others and a willingness to go above and beyond for customers and reps. You continue to prove that you are an out-of-the-box thinker who is able to be proactive and autonomous in their work.
A Day in the Life
- Own EMEA Customer Success onboarding programme
- Deliver all live training sessions
- Manage logistics, coordination, and scheduling of all CS new hires
- Work with various teams to continuously refine/optimise onboarding programme
- Utilise data to pivot and improve the experience of reps
- Develop, lead, and manage ongoing training for EMEA CS reps and managers
- Support GTM teams in enabling customers to find value in our product
- Plan, coordinate logistics for, and oversee the execution of world-class events and trainings for CS teams around the globe
- Develop and implement a scalable solution for supporting the global Customer Success team with new hire training and continued education
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and key leaders to ensure success at all levels
- Assist with day-to-day capacity management of team and coordination of team resources
- Provide clear communication both internally and externally to ensure processes are understood, knowledge exchanged, and questions answered
- Proactively seek ways to improve the Customer Success enablement plan
- Identify gaps in the learning journey and provide solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in corporate training/onboarding role (in-person/virtual)
- 2+ years experience in a combination of consulting, account management, strategy, operations, or equivalent field
- Coaching experience (1:1 and/or group)
- Building strong relationships with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholders
- Fluent English is a prerequisite; fluency in German, French, and/or Spanish is a bonus
- Track record of prioritising and managing multiple projects and following through on issues in a timely manner
- Familiar with modern and creative approaches to learning, including experience with Micro-learning, personalised learning journeys, learning reinforcement and gamification
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity. Ability to be efficient with limited resources, to understand business needs and to communicate and present to various audiences effectively
- Experience with Customer Management lifecycle contributing to customer renewals and account growth
- Data-driven coaching experience
- Tech industry experience
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories