AE - Research Services
Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world - Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) is the only software platform that helps brands continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. Our mission is to close the experience gap.
More than 9,000 clients worldwide use Qualtrics, including many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including Yamaha, GE, JetBlue, PWC, and Marriott International. Qualtrics has over 1,500 employees across 16 global offices. Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
About the Team
Searching for your dream job? At Qualtrics, we are changing the way companies deliver experiences to their customers and employees by starting with our own. Come see what it’s like to have an amazing employee experience from the world’s top Experience Management company, continually being recognized as one of the best places to work.
Qualtrics’ Research Services team is one of the fastest growing and most successful business units at Qualtrics. This team is dedicated to changing the way our customers collect, analyze, and act on Experience data. Qualtrics provides a powerful do-it-yourself platform to give customers the tools they need to be successful. Often, clients don’t have the expertise or bandwidth to execute their studies on their own. This is where we step in.
As an Account Executive, you will help consult Qualtrics clients to conduct state of the art research via relationship-based selling. This team offers over 20 services to help customers execute their research initiatives. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota by acting as trusted advisors to clients and being passionate team players.
The challenge? Research Services offers a wide array of market research capabilities to help clients maximize their Qualtrics experience. If you enjoy a strategic, analytical sales process and working with a variety of industries, departments and buyers, selling Qualtrics XM services will keep you learning and growing.
Your Day in the Life
- You understand client research pain-points to custom tailor services to meet those needs
- You sell over 20 types of market research services - including ad/concept testing, competitive benchmarking, brand awareness and perception studies, survey design, programming, and analysis.
- You help organizations gain access to targeted demographics
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, discovery, solution presentations, negotiation, and close
- You educate clients on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts
- You focus on self-development through daily training and enablement
Who are you?
- You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- You thrive in a competitive, team-oriented environment
- You earned a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
- You have demonstrated a strong track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You are able to travel when necessary (~10%)
- You have 2+ years of sales experience (junior levels)
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in market research (senior levels)
- Salary + Uncapped Commissions and Accelerators (sky's the limit!)
- 100% Performance based promotions -- NOT politics or tenure
- Employee Equity Plan - you'll be an owner of Qualtrics
- 100% covered monthly Healthcare Premiums for you and all dependents
- Holiday break: December 25th through New Years is paid time off
- Catered lunch
- Culture - Incredible work environment - you can wear jeans and bring your dog to the office, anytime!
- Quarterly team activities, winter and summer parties, and lots of Qualtrics swag!
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.