At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
About the Team
Searching for your dream job? At Qualtrics, we change the way companies deliver experiences to their customers and employees by starting with our own. Come see what it’s like to have an amazing employee experience from the world’s top Experience Management company, continually being recognized as one of the best places to work.
Qualtrics’ Research Services team is one of the fastest growing and most successful business units at Qualtrics. This team is dedicated to changing the way our customers focus on Experience data. Qualtrics provides a powerful do-it-yourself platform to give customers the tools they need to be successful. Often, clients don’t have the expertise or bandwidth to execute their studies on their own. This is where we step in.
As an Account Executive, you will help consult Qualtrics clients to conduct state of the art research via relationship-based selling. This team offers over 20 services to help customers execute their research initiatives. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota by acting as trusted advisors to clients and being passionate teammates.
The challenge? Research Services offers a wide array of market research capabilities to help clients improve their Qualtrics experience. If you love a strategic, analytical sales process and working with a variety of industries, departments and buyers, selling Qualtrics XM services will keep you learning and growing.
Your Day in the Life
- You understand client research pain-points to custom tailor services to meet those needs
- You sell over 20 types of market research services - including ad/concept testing, competitive benchmarking, brand awareness and perception studies, survey design, programming, and analysis.
- You help organizations gain access to targeted demographics
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, discovery, solution presentations, negotiation, and close
- You educate clients on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts
- You focus on self-development through daily training and enablement
Who are you?
- You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You earned a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
- You have demonstrated a strong track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You are able to travel when necessary (~10%)
- You have 2+ years of sales experience (junior levels)
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in market research (senior levels)
- Salary + Uncapped Commissions and Accelerators (sky's the limit!)
- 100% Performance based promotions -- not politics or tenure
- Employee Equity Plan - you'll be an owner of Qualtrics
- 100% covered monthly Healthcare Premiums for you and all dependents
- Holiday break: December 25th through New Years is paid time off
- Catered lunch
- Culture - Incredible work environment - you can wear jeans and bring your dog to the office, anytime
- Quarterly team activities, winter and summer parties, and lots of Qualtrics swag