Qualtrics is experiencing incredible growth through the delivery of an amazing product, and world-class sales and marketing efforts. This position will help scale our marketing programmatic efforts by executing on our APJ marketing campaigns, in partnership with our Campaigns, Field and Digital teams. This requires a dynamic and detail-oriented marketing automation expert who can learn quickly, drive projects independently, and fuel this fast-paced growth.
As an APJ Marketing Automation Specialist at Qualtrics, you will also learn from and work with fellow Marketing Operations team members to help create scalable processes that ensure best practice in lead generation and program management. This will also include opportunities further down the track to plan & implement new marketing technology to help grow the business.
- Marketing Automation - administer Marketo programs on a daily basis eg. Events, Webinars, Email Sends partnering with the Field Marketing and Campaigns team to deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Collaborate with marketing teams, sales and sales operations to determine and evolve marketing automation best practices.
- Reviewal and testing of all Marketo programs created within APJ prior to go-live to minimise errors.
- Partner with the product, content, email, digital marketing and demand generation teams to increase department-wide productivity by scaling and optimising processes, recommending automation of activities with new systems and tools, and raising visibility to team’s compliance to agreed-upon standards ensuring consistency across program builds.
- Work alongside the Global Marketing Ops team to understand, and communicate business rules, data, and standard operating procedures relevant for APJ. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, ensuring accuracy.
- Manage and own Email Marketing inbox and calendar, ab testing on a daily basis (Siftrock and Asana software experience useful)
The expectations for success
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in B2B Marketing & Demand Generation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from selective university
- Tech savviness - hands on experience with Marketing Automation platforms, Event platforms, CRMs as well as any other sales and marketing enablement tools where possible.
- High aptitude to learn and adopt new applications to generate results
- Passion for Marketing Operations - always looking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Marketing through people, processes and technology and data.
- Logical thinking and process driven: ability to design workflows and solve complex issues, and update processes.
- Attention to Detail and organisation are essential to ensure proper testing and consistency.
- Communication and collaboration: excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Although not a mandatory requirement, fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages
- Proficiency with Marketo and Marketo Certification preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com preferred
About the Team
The Marketing team at Qualtrics is focused on empowering experience champions in companies globally by focusing on their need to understand and listen and scale, drive insights from that listening, and taking action. We do full-stack marketing from product marketing and pricing our amazing suite of offerings, to creating awareness and consideration for our products. Experiences are at the heart of the what we do marketing – from running our amazing annual event, Summit X4, to cutting-edge digital marketing, and field marketing – we believe that empathetic, relevant conversations with current and potential customers drive our success as a marketing team. Join us on the Qualtrics Marketing team at our locations in Provo, London, and Sydney.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We practise what we preach - we believe in the importance of great Experiences and offer annual Experience Days and an Experience Bonus to enable employees to partake in their own incredible experiences.
- Qualtrics is a place where everyone belongs - we value the diversity of our world-class team, and our ERGs (Q Pride, WLD, Mosaiq, Q&Able and Q Salute) offer valuable resources and promote inclusion for all.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
To learn more about what we value, read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.