Join the company that is helping organizations across the world be predictive about experiences in a world where experience is everything. People are no longer passionate about just having a cup of coffee, they want to have an experience as well. We no longer drive a car, we experience the ride.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can own the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Qualtrics was recently named one of The World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, a Disruptor Top 50 by CNBC, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. You cannot afford to miss an experience with Qualtrics.
Expectations for Success
Responsible for providing internal customer support, troubleshooting and solutions related to end-user computer, phone, server, AV and other platforms and services. Assist in implementing, maintaining and monitoring of backend and infrastructure systems.
- Field service desk requests and provide solutions
- Educate employees about IT processes and self-service options
- Tackle problems and technical issues
- Support desktop equipment (computers, phones, etc.)
- Support network, phone, Internet, wireless and other backend systems.
- Maintain back-ups of data and system configuration
- Support and maintain VM environments
- Manage the employee onboarding/departure process
- Mac OSX proficiency
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP (client and server) and VMs
- Understanding of switching and routing
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work part-time during the school year
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program
- Experience administering Mac OSX server
- Knowledge of SIP/VoIP, LDAP, Kerberos, Spanning Tree, OSPF, BGP
- Experience configuring and fixing switches and routers
- Experience installing and administering Linux based operating systems
- Knowledge of Fibre Channel, iSCSI, SAS, RAID, SCP, AFP and Samba
- Running a multi server/VM environment
- Experience using monitoring tools like Cacti and Nagios
- Supported large desktop environment
- AV system support
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply meaningful to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and reciprocal work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.