Are you a natural born sales leader who loves working with sales reps, marketing and data? We’re looking for an experienced SEA Sales Manager to join our team and manage our inbound and outbound Sales Development Reps across the SEA region.
This will include:
- Management of current Sales Development Rep team for SEA
- Passion for leading a team and encouraging them whilst developing their sales career
- Provide on-boarding, process training, continuous mentorship and support
- Train SDRs on running a sales process from discovery calls to demos and closing
- Mentor SDR’s to better their account approach, prospecting and discovery effort
- Drive prospecting activity levels to ensure the highest lead to opportunity conversion
- Develop the reps ensuring they have the skills & understanding to hit targets to promote
- Lead group training and team meetings with new hires and current employees
- Consistently grow the team by hiring stand-out candidates
- Account planning and help with outbound campaign creation and follow up
- Partner with sales managers to understand lead volumes and expected conversions
- Partner with marketing to develop campaigns and put a sales spin on the content
- Hold monthly/quarterly targets for accepted opportunities, inbound revenue & pipeline.
The Expectation for Success
- Experience managing a sales team, preferably in B2B tech or SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree from a top University
- Proven ability to establish and achieve team and individual targets
- Take ownership of driving your team to successfully hit their targets
- Collectively generate significant pipeline for the ANZ sales teams
- Passion for data and using data insights to uncover opportunities for improvement
- Preferred software experience with salesforce.com, Tableau or similar reporting software
- A general understanding of how marketing works in a B2B environment
- Experience with driving efficiencies and high prospecting activity levels
- Experience working in a fast paced and highly cross-functional organisation
- You’re quick to pick up the phone with your team to help them learn through example
- You’re the type of person willing to put in whatever it takes to help your team succeed.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.