We’re looking for an experienced APAC Marketing head to lead and expand our APJ Field & ABM Marketing (account-based marketing) function, with a view to take on a broader APJ Marketing leadership role.
In the immediate term, we’re looking for someone who can own the strategy for our field and ABM marketing, as well as be happy to be hands on in the execution of our A/NZ field marketing. This person will manage and hire a small team of field and ABM marketers across APAC. Some of our regions are more established, whereas in some countries we are just getting started. We’re also looking for someone who has exceptional experience in running an APAC-wide field marketing function and experience with establishing ABM activities which are scalable and repeatable. A major growth opportunity for Qualtrics is the development and expansion of our ABM programme across APAC, and the delivery of personalised 1:1 communications to our prospective customers and nurturing our prospects by offering them relevant communications that keep them engaged with Qualtrics.
In the longer-term, we are looking for this person to bring their deep marketing and regional leadership experience to step in for our APAC Marketing Lead while she is out on maternity leave from July for around 12 months. Upon her return, this person will have the opportunity to carve out additional APAC leadership responsibilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape your own regional leadership role with room for career development, whilst leading our growing team (which will look to almost double to 20 in the next 24 months).
This will include:
- Be the leader for APAC field and ABM marketing as part of the APAC marketing team and function.
- Stand in as the APAC Marketing Lead in a maternity leave capacity for ~12 months, leading our regional marketing team of 12 (growing to 15 by the end of 2021), and helping us reach our hiring goals as we grow the team.
- Develop the APAC field and ABM marketing strategy, closely aligning with sales and the wider APAC marketing team.
- Hands on execution of the A/NZ field and ABM activities while the field & ABM team is small.
- Develop a scale-focused ABM strategy across the whole marketing mix.
- Management of field and ABM marketing budgets.
- Management of all A/NZ field specific events from start to finish including follow up activities. Types of events include; seminars, trade shows, webinars and executive round tables.
- You will define the goals of each program component, manage the budget and timeline, and handle a variety of vendor and venue partners to ensure all key people are working together to deliver a high quality experience.
- You will utilise extraordinary communication skills to lead leadership reviews and post event debriefs.
- Work closely with the local sales and customer success team to understand which customers of ours are happy to participate in marketing activities - speaking at events, press releases and case studies.
- Analyse APAC field & ABM marketing results and optimise to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Once the mat leave cover has come to an end, take on additional APAC leadership responsibilities, working together with the APAC Marketing lead to design what your role will look like.
The Expectation for Success
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in B2B tech or SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business
- Previous experience directly managing geographically diverse teams at an APAC leadership level
- Strong understanding, experience and passion of events (online and offline), demand generation and revenue attribution
- Experience with marketing technologies: Salesforce.com, Marketo and webinar systems.
- A willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to manage time, juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less and track record of staying on budget
- Experience working in a fast paced and highly cross-functional organisation
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We practise what we preach - we believe in the importance of great Experiences and offer annual Experience Days and an Experience Bonus to enable employees to partake in their own incredible experiences.
- Qualtrics is a place where everyone belongs - we value the diversity of our world-class team, and our ERGs (Q Pride, WLD, Mosaiq, Q&Able and Q Salute) offer valuable resources and promote inclusion for all.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
To learn more about what we value, read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.