Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners.
The Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
About the Team
After a Qualtrics client purchases the XM Platform, some clients still request help facilitating a market research project. This means more powerful insights for our users, additional data-driven business decisions, and a dramatic increase in Qualtrics revenue through cross- and up-sales.
More and more Qualtrics clients are responding to our services offerings and this has caused significant, exciting growth requiring an extraordinary Enterprise Account Executive with a proven track record of selling to enterprise organizations.
The Research Services team is a group of highly driven and intelligent individuals. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a results driven team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
A Day in the Life
As a Research Services Enterprise Account Executive, you will lead all sales efforts within your assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. You will be expected to meet sales goals established by your Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- Establish, handle, and maintain relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling Research Services to marketing and research executives of Fortune 500 companies, governments NPOs and/or academic institutions.
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs.
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights.
- At least 7 years experience.
- Preferred experience selling to market research departments within Fortune 1000 companies.
- Hold a current Drivers License.
- Strong academic performance in a competitive bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.