How can we ensure that organizations are able to plug into every relevant feedback channel (direct feedback, social media, voice calls, chats,..) and listen to every single experience gap for their customers or employees? How can we ensure that organizations are able to glean insights from ever increasing volumes of feedback data across these channels? How do we ensure that organizations close the loop for every single experience gap? That is the challenge which we seek to address with xFlow - our Low Code No Code automation platform that enables organizations to automate all their experience management processes such that they are able to listen, understand and act on every single experience gap.
As customers rapidly embrace automation, our challenge is to build a robust, scalable platform that meets customers’ ever increasing needs, integrations with a range of external apps and services, and an ecosystem of partners who can deliver XM for customers with an automation first mindset. The Product Management discipline is the ‘CEO of the product’, owning the customer & partner experience and roadmap of solutions to meet those needs, along with the day-to-day business management and performance accountability. By combining end user value with business value, this ensures a clear, single point of accountability for the performance of the product and business. Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to provide a vision and experience in a product ownership role, and help us scale xFlows?
Qualifications & Requirements
The ideal candidate will have a strong product/program management background, experience leading large projects, and have a well-rounded technical background in current SaaS technologies. A great product manager sits at the intersection of business, technology, and design. The candidate also possesses rock-solid background in data analysis, insight, and converting data into digestible business intelligence and actionable information. The candidate should also have a business background that enables them to support a process of researching, analyzing, and reporting on business development activity. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Have a “CEO Mindset” and own the product strategy
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Manage the entire life cycle
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
- Collaborate with other groups within the company to orchestrate successful product outcomes including: Sciences teams, Engineering, Design, Technical Program Management, Delivery, Support, Customer Success, and Product Marketing
- Minimum: BS degree in technology
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories