Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
There is an to join Qualtrics during a key period of evolution. We are looking for a sales leader to build a new team in the region where the sales will focus on our Employee Experience offering.
Where you will have an impact:
- Manage and grow a team of Enterprise Employee Experience Enterprise Sales Account Executives
- Ensure positive collaboration with key functional areas in country (Sales leaders, Professional Services, Implementation, Subject Matter Experts, Legal etc)
- Serve as executive sponsor for key accounts, events and press in the region
- Connect and develop professional relationships and existing clients and prospects throughout organisational levels
- Display a systemic approach to managing contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time
- Strong communication skills, aware of the message being transmitted to the team, how it’s delivered, and it’s perception
- Demonstrate experience successfully managing through change in a fast-growing environment
- Entrepreneurial approach to effectively managing a business
What you will need:
- Strong background! Validated winner that has led teams to breakthrough results
- Experience managing an enterprise level sales team to achieve great results
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
- Full professional proficiency in German and English, both verbal and written
- Significant experience and strong track record of individual Enterprise level sales experience
- Track record of selling to CHRO/HRD/CPO is of interest
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Record of over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Understanding of working on complex contract negotiations
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.