Qualtrics is in the business of helping organisations manage experiences. Our platform is a single system of record for all experience data - customer, employee, brand and product - allowing organisations to manage the four cornerstones of business experience in one place. Forbes recently named Qualtrics as one of America’s most promising companies and Wealthfront recognized us as one of the best technology companies to launch and grow your career.
A Day in the Life:
The mission of the EX Strategy Lead is developing the Employee Experience (EX) business within Corporate Accounts. To accomplish this, you will work side-by-side with the sales organisation on strategic account planning, deal specific strategy, and sales campaign execution.
This team will go deep on strategic accounts, be proactive in creating opportunities, develop a centre of excellence around competitive intelligence, and support high value cross-functional initiatives. While most of your efforts will be focused on a pre-sales environment, some of the additional cross-functional initiatives may include input in product direction, content generation, contributing to analyst reports/relationships, attending events, delivering customer workshops, and directing account-based marketing activity.
The Right Candidate:
The best candidate for the role will have a keen understanding of client needs in the world of employee feedback programs. Strong sales acumen will enable them to contribute to commercial discussions and demonstrate the full value of an employee feedback program run on the Qualtrics platform. They will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in employee feedback, and be able to position forward-thinking, innovative yet impactful solutions to clients.
This person will be a strong presenter who represents Qualtrics at industry events and evangelises the work we do with customers.
Finally, they will be inspired by and believe in our culture and values. They’ll believe in work being a positive experience for themselves and their co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
- 50% - 60% of your role will be spent client facing, solution selling and pre-sales support
- 40% - 50% of the role will involved supporting marketing, product development and enablement
- Drive new revenue from key strategic accounts aligned to either to a Regional or team specific EX revenue target as indicated by the annual plan
- Proactively engage the sales organization to penetrate key strategic accounts
- Conduct deal reviews with the sales team and ensures accurate forecasting
- Participate in one-to-one account planning and strategy sessions with the sales teams
- Create and lead training for the sales organisation
- Contribute to product investment activities
- Support with marketing content creation and presentation
Successful Candidates Will Possess Most Of The Following Criteria:
- 5+ years experience working in a strategic employee experience role, ideally relating to employee listening
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in pre-sales capacity
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Ability to work with customers to build credibility and quickly become a trusted advisor
- Advanced degree in Organisational Psychology, Behavioural Science or related
- Willingness and ability to work in a quota-carrying sales environment
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Fluent in Dutch and English
See more information on Qualtrics:
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer:
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.