At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
12,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Mission of the team:
Qualtrics Customer XM™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to optimize the customer experience and predict the actions that will have the biggest impact on their bottom line.
Our mission is to drive the Customer Experience business forward. As product line stewards of the Customer Experience business, we are focused on driving product CX revenue, winning (especially within key accounts), and supporting strategic initiatives that will increase CX sales.
A Day in the Life:
The Customer Experience Solution Strategist (CXSS) is a senior role that provides CX domain expertise and strategic guidance to both our customers and sales colleagues, particularly in the pre-sales phase of Enterprise scale opportunities. We adopt a highly proactive approach to exploring how best to serve the customers’ needs, challenge the norm and proposing new ideas and enable our sales teams to succeed in selling the right solution. We go deep on strategic accounts and are proactive in creating opportunities and build credibility with clients by applying expertise and experience. Applying a strong degree of commercial acumen, to ensure we win the deal by developing a value proposition that meets the clients needs
We often work as part of a virtual team but may also lead at times. Around 70% of our time is spent working directly with or in support of customers and the remainder if on pipeline generating activities, eg representing Qualtrics on webinars or being creative, using the Qualtrics solution capability and defining new use case solutions that solve CX challenges.
Key characteristics of this role include:
- Owns the CX product success (revenue/quarter) in the region
- Single point of contact for Qualtrics CX in the region (strategy, commercial reviews, best practice guidance)
- Great awareness of trends in CX and how they can be applied to across industry verticals and regional applications
- Apply knowledge of key players (partners, consultancies etc) to develop mutually beneficial deals and solutions for customers.
- Breakdown obstacles and challenges in the way of winning in region
- Suited to a self starter whilst also being a team player
- Hands on sales support role that bridges our front line sales teams and the rest of the business and acts as the ‘custodian’ of CX
- Support for strategic initiatives such as Product, Content Generation, CX POV, Analyst Reports (e.g., Forrester Wave), Events and Account Based Marketing
In summary , you will be a CX champion who is hyper-focused on supporting and winning key accounts, deals, and initiatives that will drive the CX business forward in a substantial way.
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre- and post-sales capacities
- Experience as an external consultant (preferably has experience as both an internal and external consultant)
- Extraordinary presentation skills
- Desire and skills to work in a quota-carrying sales environment
- Desire and skills to build expertise in Qualtrics' products and solutions
- Willingness and ability to travel between 50 - 75%
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
See more information on Qualtrics:
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.