Qualtrics Employee Experience:
Qualtrics EmployeeXM is used by thousands of organisations across the globe to listen, understand and act on employee experience issues across every touchpoint. The most powerful, flexible and holistic system of action in our market we were rated market leader in the 2020 Forrester Wave receiving the highest score available on:
- Surveying methods
- Validity and correlation
- Recommendations & workflow
- Tooling and ease of use
- Market approach
As an Enterprise Account Executive - Employee Experience (EX) Specialist, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating prospective and current customers on the value of Qualtrics EX solutions. Our most successful sales professionals have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted advisors to clients, and being passionate teammates.
The Enterprise Account Executive - EX Specialist is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients. They build deep subject expertise and are passionate about helping HR leaders to close experience gaps within their organisations.
Where you will have an impact:
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company
- Work alongside XM Enterprise Account Managers to bring the combined Employee and Customer Experience to life and identify joint opportunities
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies
- Make sales presentations to Human Resources executives across your defined customer base
- Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.)
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings
- Partner with Marketing on leads from events and campaigns
- Sales process management
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing
- Meet or exceed quota expectations
- Participate in sales planning status meetings
- Significant experience selling SaaS solutions preferably to C level Human Resources executives and experience in discussing strategic HR issues at CHRO and HR Director level
- Strong track record in achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Fluency in French and English
- Hunter mentality and strong work ethic
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - from prospecting and acquiring clients, through demoing the Qualtrics product, to negotiating and closing, and beyond
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- Ideally Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.