The Academics Scale Account Executive focuses on breaking into and growing accounts. Daily activities include account planning, prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, supporting the sales cycle, proposal and closing smaller deals.
Based out of our Dublin office, this is a great opportunity to get exposure in full cycle Sales by working with prospects & customers, as well as by learning from our incredible team of experienced Account Executives. You will be measured on how effectively you can partner with the Corporate Sales team in uncovering new opportunities within these large accounts, providing support throughout the sales cycle, and may run smaller deals more autonomously.
A day in the life
- Full cycle sales and Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, negotiations, closing strategies, etc)
- Generate new pipeline through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company and qualification of inbound opportunities
- At present 80% of the team’s business is in the sub USD 10k space (deals under USD 10k). We are looking at continuing to serve this revenue & improve our close rates to deliver growth expectations in 2021 and beyond. This will focus on managing these deals.
- You will run sales presentations to customers and prospects in a variety of Educational Institutions & NGO/Charities. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale
- Develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organisation
- Partner and collaborate with Account Executives to figure out account strategies
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns as well as partner on leads from trade shows
- Lead the Sales process accordingly
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings as well as real-time understanding of the competitive landscape
What we are looking for
- 1-3+ years of Sales Development Representative or full cycle sales experience, preferably in Software.
- Strong background of consistently exceeding quota expectations in previous positions.
- Shown success in building qualified pipeline and identifying new growth opportunities within a set of named accounts.
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs.
- Fluency in German.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science, Business, Marketing degree preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
Ian Bell leads the EMEA Public Sector & Education team at Qualtrics! He shares his Why Qualtrics story with us talking more about what his favourite part of the role is as well as what surprised him most about working for Qualtrics.
We Are Passionate About Our QGroup Initiatives
Our QGroups (Employee Resource Groups) have created a diverse community in Qualtrics EMEA. We asked them to describe Qualtrics in one word! Watch this video to hear what they had to say.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.