A Day in the Life:
- At Qualtrics you are responsible for managing the entire sales cycle within accounts that generate an annual revenue of up to 1.5 billion euro
- You will consult with prospects and clients from a variety of industries (from champions all the way up to C-level) on their strategic business goals
- Customer Obsession will fuel your need to help your future clients understand how Qualtrics can breathe new life into their organisation
- Working together is key and you will leverage support from sales operations, legal, customer success, finance and more to help your customers.
- You will travel to visit prospects onsite (20-30% of the time) to help successfully close larger deals
What you will need:
- Corporate sales experience (with at least some experience selling technology/software)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Ability to achieve or exceed quota expectations in previous positions
- Proven success in building qualified pipeline and identifying new opportunities
- Ability to ask strategic questioning to clients to determine opportunities for impact - Strong focus on client return on investment
- Ability to adapt and navigate through a changing environment
- Collaborative and team playing ability - In this role you will partner with our Tech Sales, Solution Specialists, Legal, Pricing and others to come up with the best solutions for your prospects & clients
- You share our core business values. Read more here
Susie is an Account Executive at Qualtrics for the UKI market based in Dublin! She shares her Why Qualtrics story with us talking more about developing her career and what attracted her to Qualtrics in the first place.
We Are Passionate About Our QGroup Initiatives
Our QGroups (Employee Resource Groups) have created a diverse community in Qualtrics EMEA. We asked them to describe Qualtrics in one word! Watch this video to hear what they had to say.
What differentiates Qualtrics:
- We use our own software to capture Employee Engagement & Manager Effectiveness and our Leadership team is committed to always improving
Our sales professionals are the owner of their success and will run their own business where achievement is rewarded
Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Learning and personal development: we have a dedicated team focused on enabling our sales professionals
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.