Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Qualtrics FP&A team is looking for someone to have a major impact on the company’s financial performance. With our aggressive financial growth and ever-changing environment, we need the right person to join our best-in-class group. We are looking for a Financial Analyst who wants to make an impact on a fast-growing business. This person will drive all regular financial reporting, create impactful analyses, and have involvement in strategic recommendations for the company. With excellent inter-personal skills you will effectively manage stakeholder relationships. Systems experience in SQL and Tableau is a distinct advantage. We are looking for a self-starter who has the ability to work well within a team and across geographical boundaries. An excellent written and verbal communicator who has a ‘can do’ attitude.
If you have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field and 4-5 years of experience in FP&A, Qualtrics could be the place to take your career to the next level.
Expectations for Success
Do you love problem solving? A successful team member enjoys working cross-departmentally and finds gratification in developing and implementing data-driven decisions. Through building relationships you help take the company in the right direction and are confident portraying your data-backed recommendations to impact business decisions. You will possess an ability to influence decision-makers in supporting your complex ideas through effective use of various business intelligence tools and effective presentation of the business case.
A Day in the Life
- Help support annual budget cycle, complete monthly reporting and regular forecasting for your assigned business areas
- Analyze financial and business data for strategic decision-making
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives and report presentations as required
- Work alongside the financial control team during month, quarter and year end reviews
- Improve and maintain company budgeting processes
- Implement and work with a business intelligence tool and various dashboard reports
- Drive continual process improvements leveraging best practices and standardization, and automation to scale the business
- Provide insights into both historical and projected financial performance through analysis and interpretation of results
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories