**Location is flexible within Germany
Qualtrics is the creator of the Experience Management (XM) category and the leader in this space. We are changing the way organisations manage and improve the core experiences of Customers, Employees, Products, and Brands. Over 12,000 organisations around the world, including industry leaders like BMW, Hugo Boss, and Under Armour, are using the Qualtrics XM Platform to listen, understand, and take action to deliver improved business outcomes.
This is an opportunity to accelerate your career, work with a world-class solution, and be part of a fun, energetic, and inclusive team.
Qualtrics is looking for a high energy Solution Engineer (Pre-Sales), who is a self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Our Solution Engineers provide exemplary pre-sales functional, business, and technical expertise. This is done through solution presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, and ongoing technical consultation; while also building expertise in the Experience Management (XM) space.
Expectations for Success
- 3-10 years experience in a SaaS/Cloud environment, with at least 2 years in a Pre-Sales role.
- Undergraduate/Bachelor Degree required.
- Fluency in German
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with cross functional collaboration experience.
- Excellent persona based demo skills, linking platform capabilities and business impact.
- Experience supporting sales teams proactively on targeted accounts.
- Business focused mindset, with an ability to communicate how the solution delivers value.
- Comfortable presenting at executive level.
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, privacy, integrations etc...
- Good written and spoken English skills are a must.
Even Better if you Have ...
- Previous experience in Customer Experience, Market Research, CRM, HCM, BI, or Digital.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Qualtrics Experience Program - A bonus each year for an experience of your choosing.
- Our offices are in central locations throughout Europe, and we take pride in creating an open and collaborative work space.
- Attractive benefits package including equity, a wellness bonus, medical, pension etc…