Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
After a Qualtrics client purchases the XM Platform, some clients still request help facilitating a market research project. This means more powerful insights for our users, additional data-driven business decisions, and a dramatic increase in Qualtrics revenue through cross- and up-sales.
More and more Qualtrics clients are responding to our services offerings and this has caused significant, exciting growth requiring an extraordinary Enterprise Account Executive with a proven track record of selling to enterprise organisations.
About the Team
The Research Services team is a group of highly driven and intelligent individuals. We work together to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a results driven team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
Expectations for Success
- Acquire clients, negotiate & sell Research Services to marketing and research executives of Fortune 500 companies, governments NPOs and/or academic institutions.
- Lead potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs.
- Contribute in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- Ability to develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts.
Qualifications & Requirements (7+)
- 7 -12 years relevant experience
- Preferred experience selling to market research departments within Fortune 1000 companies
- Hold a current Drivers License
- Strong academic performance in a competitive bachelor’s or master’s degree
A Day in the Life
As a Research Services Enterprise Account Executive, you will lead all sales efforts within your assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. You will be expected to meet sales goals established by your Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company
- Establish, handle, and maintain relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory.
- Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms then facilitate technical follow-up to close sale
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.)
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organisational levels
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns
- Sales process management
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing
- Meet or exceed quota expectations
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - Annual bonus for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our views to an open and collaborative work space
- On top of standard benefits package, we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories