Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 9,000 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,200 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
- Manage a team of up to 6 Account Executives
- Own quarterly sales forecasting and pipeline reviews across team
- Provide sales coaching, training, and execution of sales strategy in order to increase sales revenue
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings
- Track and review key metrics to ensure the success of reps through the full sales cycle
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels
- Display a systemic approach to managing challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-accredited university
- Minimum of 4 years tech sales management experience
- Proven track record in sales tech leadership
- Ability to travel
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
- Experience using MEDDIC sales processes preferred
- Experience selling customer experience software preferred
The Qualtrics Employee Insights platform helps organizations improve engagement, reduce attrition, accelerate development, and connect customer and employee data. Qualtrics makes it easy to capture a real-time, holistic view of employee sentiment at every level of the organization. By combining organizational hierarchy management, role-based dashboards and reporting, driver analysis, and action planning with Qualtrics’ intuitive survey engine, organizations can now control the engagement process from start to finish.