The Qualtrics Sales Strategy and Operations Team is looking for a talented individual who will make a major impact on our growth in the Japanese market. We are growing each quarter and we need the right person to join our team.
Qualtrics is looking for a full-time Sales Strategy and Operations Manager (Japan) who will be focused on helping us accelerate our growth in Japan, business partnering with our Leaders day-to-day, create and support growth initiatives and GTM planning/execution. If you enjoy engagement, influencing and collaboration in a fast-paced environment, Qualtrics will be the right place for you.
- Go-to-Market strategy formulation and execution - identify opportunities for growth, diagnose gaps, and recommend action plans to accelerate growth.
- Business performance improvements - work with different stakeholders within Japan, APJ and globally on identifying and implementing strategies to improve business performance. For example, productivity/process improvements and optisiming cross-functional synergies.
- Owner of Japan annual planning process - coverage model, capacity planning, territory assignment and quota setting.
- Support with reporting and analysis to enable the business to make data-driven decisions.
- Drive operational cadence and predictability - develop best practices for CRM hygiene, forecasting accuracy and support key deals throughout the sales process.
- Drive revenue through partnering with SAP.
- Build out a Sales Operations Team to support Japan’s growth agenda.
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years’ experience in Sales Strategy and Operations, consulting or other analytical fields
- Good knowledge of the Japanese market, business customs, and business documentations.
- Great attention to detail, highly organised and can juggle multiple priorities
- An individual with an Inquisitive mind – identifying, addressing and solving problems
- Advanced Excel, Tableau and SFDC knowledge
- A team player and collaborator but will still thrive working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in both Japanese and English
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.