At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every significant touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
Expectations for Success
- Be proficient in use of the Qualtrics software.
- Manage timelines and expectations of customer and vendor(s)
- Perform technical setup on customer surveys
- Provide routine updates to customer while project is in field
- Ensure customer is happy with experience and feels comfortable with quality of data collected
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years in a customer-facing job function
- Superb communication and presentation skills.
- Appropriate in a fast-pace, unstructured, and highly competitive environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and pleasantly through both written and spoken mode
- 1-2 years of experience in the SaaS (Service as a software) industry is preferred
A Day in the Life
Qualtrics is a customer-obsessed culture and no team within the organization takes this mentality more seriously than the Research Services Project Management team. From customer interfacing, to trouble shooting, to dedicatedly seeking ways to improve the processes and scalability of our team, there are no boring days for our team members.
You will engage in customer & partner interaction. This mainly consists of providing updates to the customers who have projects for which we are currently collecting data. You will also regularly interact with the partners who are assisting us in the data collection efforts to provide direction and feedback. A project manager usually has 20-25 projects actively collecting data at any given time.
You will integrate and launch new projects. You will continue to tackle new projects which involve a review of the survey(s), providing feedback, collaborating with the sales representative, and integrating the survey. You will find that some projects are fundamentally easy and quick, but many others are complex and require creative thought and a dedicated thought process.
You will contribute to scalability strategies and side projects. In combination with the core duty of launching new projects and monitoring those live in field, you will also have the opportunity to work on side projects. As Qualtrics continues its exponential growth so does the Panel team, and that means a need for scalable processes and constant revisions to the current practices in order to fine tune and better our operations.
Being at Qualtrics during this time of unprecedented growth is already exciting, and being a part of the Research Services team only adds to that level of energy and potential. More leadership is needed and we’re hoping it will be you.