- Be proficient in use of the Qualtrics software.
- Manage timelines and expectations of customer and vendor(s)
- Perform technical setup on customer surveys
- Provide routine updates to customer and vendor(s) while project is in field
- Ensure customer is happy with experience and feels comfortable with quality of data collected
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years in a customer-facing job function
- Superb communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, unstructured, and highly competitive environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and pleasantly through both written and spoken mode
- 1-2 years of experience in the SaaS (Service as a software) industry is preferred
Qualtrics is a customer-obsessed culture and no team within the organization takes this mentality more seriously than the Panels Project Management team! From customer interfacing, to trouble shooting, to proactively seeking ways to improve the processes and scalability of our team, there are no boring days for our team members. Some of the daily duties include:
Customer & Partner Interaction: This mainly consists of providing updates to the customers who have projects for which we are currently collecting data. We also regularly interact with the partners who are assisting us in the data collection efforts to provide direction and feedback. A project manager usually has 20-25 projects actively collecting data at any given time.
Integration and Launch of New Projects: Along with providing updates to live projects, a project manager continues to take on new projects which involves a review of the survey(s), providing feedback to the customer regarding best practices (if necessary), collaborating with the sales representative, and integrating the survey so that it can actively pass back any information needed between Qualtrics and its partners in order for the data collection to go smoothly. Some projects are fundamentally easy and quick, but many others are complex and require creative thought and a proactive thought process!
Scalability and Side Projects: In combination with the core duty of launching new projects and monitoring those live in field, our project managers also have the opportunity to work on side projects of their choosing that will help to make the team a better environment, as well as to help it run more efficiently. As Qualtrics continues its exponential growth so does the Panel team, and that means a need for scalable processes and constant revisions to the current practices in order to fine tune and better our operations.
Being at Qualtrics during this time of unprecedented growth is already exciting, and being a part of the Panels team only adds to that level of energy and potential. More leadership is needed and we’re hoping it will be you!
Qualtrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.