Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Many of the world's organizations have followed a very outdated approach to understanding their customers and the market. As the research landscape shifts, these outdated approaches are not delivering the insights required to truly drive organizations growth. As such, these organizations are also looking for a new way to not just monitor, but understand and improve the experiences they deliver to their customers. Qualtrics has provided a new approach built on a foundation of world-class technology and solid expertise that is driving results for over 10,000+ organizations worldwide.
Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Our mission is to drive the Market Research business forward. As stewards of the business, we are focused on driving revenue, winning (especially within key accounts), and supporting strategic initiatives that will increase sales.
A Day in the life
The Solution Strategist is a senior role that is hyper-focused on growing revenue. To accomplish this, they will work side-by-side with the sales organization on strategic account planning, deal specific strategy, and sales & marketing campaign execution.
You will go deep on strategic accounts where there are domino effects, be proactive in creating opportunities, develop a center of excellence around competitive intelligence, and support high value cross functional initiatives. While most of their efforts will be focused in a pre-sales environment, some of the additional cross-functional initiatives could include input in product direction, marketing brand building activity, content generation, contributing to analyst reports/relationships, attending events, delivering customer workshops, and directing account based marketing activity.
In summary, you are hyper-focused on supporting and winning key accounts, deals and initiatives that will move the business forward in a meaningful way.
- You are accountable to Market Research ‘new bookings’ software revenue goals
- You represents Sales’ best interest via ‘dotted line’ into North American business units
- You breakdown obstacles and challenges in the way of winning in the North America region
- You support strategic initiatives such as Product, Content Generation, POV, Analyst Reports (e.g., Forrester Wave), Events and Account Based Marketing
- Work closely with sales leadership to forecast and direct internal resources
- Conduct account planning and strategy sessions with the Enterprise sales team
- Create and lead training for the sales organization in partnership with enablement team
- Contribute to product and business development activities
- Support marketing and brand activities to grow the region
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- At least 8-10 years extensive experience & knowledge related to research methodologies and familiarity with how these approaches work
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre- and post-sales capacities (at least 4 years of new business development)
- Experience as an external consultant (preferably has experience as both an internal and external consultant)
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a quota-carrying sales environment
- Willingness & ability to build expertise in Qualtrics' products and solutions
- Availability to travel between 25-50%
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.