The team is about hitting numbers, breaking records and having fun whilst doing it. Our company is relatively young in age but far above our years in taking on responsibilities and making a name for ourselves. Come join us for the ride of your life!
As a Research Services Account Executive, you will work as a member of the Qualtrics team to help some of the world’s top minds make their research easier, quicker and better. Whether you’re speaking with an undergraduate college student, a tenured professor, or a chief marketing officer, you will be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions to address their research needs.
The Expectation for Success
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance
- Strong obsession for the customer success
- You take ownership. You run towards problems, not away.
- You have a strong bias towards action.
- Strong communicator
- High attention to detail
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behaviour
- Proven history of being a top performer in a previous company
- Hard-worker, hungry for results, fearless, and committed to success
Even Better if you Have ...
- Experience in Market Research or Psychological Research
- Previous Sales/Customer Service Experience
- Proficiency in other languages within Europe
A Day in the Life
- Acquire new panel clients, negotiate, and sell the Qualtrics Panels Service to all new, current, and potential Qualtrics Research Suite clients
- Work collaboratively with the client, internal departments as well as external partners to deliver exceptional customer experience with every project
- Responsible for quality responses/sample for Research Suite clients
- Whether our clients need responses from the general population, or from targeted groups of individuals (i.e. doctors in New York)—our team produces a qualified panel of respondents for our clients.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.