Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyse, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that brings together customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most visionary brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 9,000 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1800 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
The team is about hitting numbers, breaking records and having fun whilst doing it. Our company is relatively young in age but far above our years in tackling responsibilities and making a name for ourselves. Come join us for the ride of your life!
As a Research Services Account Executive, you will work as a member of the Qualtrics team to help some of the world’s top minds make their research easier, quicker and better. Whether you’re speaking with an undergraduate college student, a tenured professor, or a chief marketing officer, you will be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions to address their research needs.
Expectations for Success
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance
- Strong obsession for the customer success
- You take ownership. You run towards problems, not away.
- You have a strong bias towards action.
- Strong communicator
- High attention to detail
- High standard of excellence, integrity, and role model behaviour
- Proven history of being a top performer in a previous company
- Hard-worker, hungry for results, fearless, and committed to success
Even Better if you Have ...
- Experience in Market Research or Psychological Research
- Previous Sales/Customer Service Experience
- Proficiency in other languages within Europe
A Day in the Life
- Acquire new clients, negotiate, and sell the Qualtrics Research Suite to all new, current, and potential Qualtrics Research Suite clients
- Work collaboratively with the client, internal departments as well as external partners to deliver extraordinary customer experience with every project
- Responsible for quality service delivery to clients
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.