A Day in the Life:
The Enterprise Account Executive - Financial Services is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customers and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.); develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth;
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels; develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Experience selling into Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance firms.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments within Fortune 1000 companies.
- Experience in lead role of a team-selling environment.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration of Marketing.
- Hold a current Drivers License.
- Ability to travel.
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.