At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organisations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Qualtrics is looking for full-time consultants who can prospect, build relationships, manage complex research projects, and close deals. In Research Services Sales, you sell services that help our customers get insights easier, quicker and better within Qualtrics.
- Consult and advise clients on complex research projects focused on their brand, product and customer experiences, ranging from students and professors working on academic research to massive national and international corporations conducting important data driven market research
- Sell panel and research services offered by Qualtrics to new and existing customers against quarterly sales quotas.
- Negotiate and coordinate with our network of external partners to understand the scope and needs and ensure the success of each research project.
- Work collaboratively with clients, internal departments and external partners to deliver exceptional customer experience with every project.
- Whether our clients need responses from the general population, or from targeted groups of individuals (i.e. doctors in Japan)—our team produces a qualified panel of respondents for our clients.
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behaviour
- History of top performance in a previous companies
- Previous Sales/Business development/Customer Service Experience
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Market Research or Psychological Research
- Proficiency in other languages within Asia