Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners.
Qualtrics is transforming the way that companies across a range of industries manage their products, build iconic brands, delight customers and build a phenomenal employee culture.
The Qualtrics Research Services Team is one of the most consistent single-team contributors to Qualtrics’ overall revenue. Our biggest challenge is the need to hire top talent at an aggressive rate in order to keep up with the incredible growth of our business unit.
Qualtrics has more than 8,000 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,200 employees, and very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth. In the last 3 years, the APAC office has gone from 3 people to over 85. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
About the role:
Qualtrics is looking for fearless full-time consultants who can prospect, build relationships, quarterback complex research projects, and close deals. If you have a Bachelor’s degree and a Rockstar Mentality, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
As a Research Services Sales Manager, you work as part of the Qualtrics sales team to sell services that help our customers get insights easier, quicker and better within Qualtrics.
- Consult and advise clients on complex research projects which are focused around their brand, product and customer experiences, ranging from students and professors working on academic research to massive national and international corporations conducting important data driven market research
- Actively sell the research services offered by the Qualtrics to new and current customers. We have quarterly sales quotas that we are responsible for meeting and exceeding.
- Negotiate and coordinate with our network of external partners to ensure the success of each research project, depending on the scope and needs of each piece of the project.
- Work collaboratively with the client, internal departments and external partners to deliver exceptional customer experience with every project.
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behaviour
- Proven history of being a top performer in a previous company
- Previous Sales/Business development/Customer Service Experience
- Experience in Market Research or Psychological Research
- Proficiency in other languages within Asia