Qualtrics is seeking a Scale Associate who can ensure our public sector customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you are creative, a superb communicator and problem-solver, have the ability to build positive relationships and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
Part advisor, project manager, consultant, and digital marketer, this role will challenge your analytical, creative and customer-facing skills. You will advise and guide a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch the product, adopt it widely and realize business value through their use of the platform. You will do this through value-add engagements with customers at key touch points in the customer journey.
Scale Associates work with customers either in 1:1 engagement for high impact objectives, or by running 1: many successful digital programs to impact academic customers and build trust. You will need to partner closely with Account Executives to understand customers’ business objectives and help to identify ways we can deliver increased value.
Expectations for Success
You are ready to build the next generation of experience management in the public sector at scale. You will know you are doing an outstanding job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have excellent advocacy and advisory skills and enjoy driving decisions with program leaders in the corporate and enterprise customer segments. You have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are a great communicator who empathizes with your audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, use your expertise to consult on best practices, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed. You are excited to design and build digital touch programs to strengthen customer relationships with the high-touch service experience.
A Day in the Life
- Drive Customer Success at Scale by converting users into Qualtrics champions
- Understand public sector customers’ business challenges and industry trends and prepare content that consults users on how to fully utilize the Qualtrics platform
- Develop relationships with select influential users in a customer organization and convert them into Qualtrics champions while also nurturing a high-volume of customers via digital touch.
- Partner with product managers to develop campaigns, webinars and customers success marketing programs by customer and lifecycle cohorts to improve personalization, messaging strategies and offers
- Work closely with the Growth and Product Marketing team to identify in-product initiatives and customer experiences to improve customer retention.
- Dive deep into engagement and retention performance, and report on weekly progress with leadership.
- Implement standard methodologies in market research across a variety of use cases in the public sector
- Establish success plans for strategic accounts that clarify customer goals and enable them to measure their progress while also building at-scale success plans based on spend-tiers.
- Prepare content that educates users at scale on how to fully utilize the platform
- Advocate for the needs of customers to leaders in different departments
- Raise critical customer concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Develop cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our customers
- Monitor Customer Health Metrics and product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks and problems arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and see opportunities for growth
- Motivate our customers to conduct more research and carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories