Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
The Expectation for Success
You will have a track record in onboarding new sales hires and training sales teams to hit their quota. You will leverage your previous sales experience to support and coach quota carriers to develop their sales skills to improve their performance and win more deals. Your success will be measured on new hire ramp time and productivity. Through utilising data and tracking, you will find opportunities to innovate and refine sales onboarding and coaching to benefit our sales teams and “move the needle”.
A Day in the Life
- Own sales onboarding programme
- Deliver all live sales training sessions.
- Work with our team’s Coordinator to ensure logistics, coordination, scheduling are all seamless
- Work with all sales support teams to continuously refine/optimise sales onboarding programme.
- Consistently update sales onboarding content to incorporate new messaging, product updates etc.
- Maintain robust reporting process of new hire performance
- Establish strong relationships with sales management team
- Lead sales coaching
- Support all new sales hires as they navigate their first deals
- Leverage data to analyse performance to identify gaps in performance and implement coaching/training
- Develop scalable sales coaching framework to develop peer coaches
- Support Regional/Global initiatives
- Work with EMEA team on specific initiatives to drive sales performance
- Work with Global/HQl team as a collaborator/review of new content and sales training content (e-learnings/sales decks)
- 4+ years experience in quota carrying solution/value selling sales discipline
- 2+ years experience in a sales onboarding/training role (in-person/virtual)
- Sales coaching experience (1:1 and/or group - sales progress/deal progression)
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier university
- Building strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Excellent presentation,delivery and communication skills
- Command of the Message & MEDDICC experience (from a training/coaching perspective)
- Data-driven coaching experience
- Proficient in sales technology systems & tools - e.g. Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach etc.
- Tech industry experience
- LMS experience
- Ability to speak additional languages a plus
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.